Friday, January 27, 2017

Dads Brothers kids Ricky and Robyn

Robyn Rasp:
Facebook.com/Robyn.Rasp
.
Ronnie Ronald Jr. Rasp:
Facebook.com/Ronald.RaspJR

.
Rainer Rasp; Germany; grandpa: Austria: I was chatting with him today:

My dad is Donald Melvin Rasp (Arnold), DOB 1950-09-26.
My dad was born in Los Angeles (L.A.), CA USA.
.
My dad's brother: Ronald Marinus Rasp: 1948-07-24 - 2014-10-14.
My dad's brother was probably born in Los Angeles.
.
My dad's dad: Peter (Jr.) Marinus Rasp: 1906-04-14 - 1953-08-14.
My dad's dad was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands (Holland), I think.
.
My dad's mom: Mary Margaret Hocking: 1920's - 1996 apx. Holland.
My dad's mom was probably born in Holland too.
My dad's parents were both maybe Dutch / German.
My dad's dad's mom: Marie Charlotte Vanderbyl, I think.
.
My dad's half-brother: Jim Atkins
Jim has a son named Josh
.
My dad's brother, Ron's kids: Robyn, Ronnie (Ron Jr.), etc...
Siblings of Robyn: Kristy Dubbs, Cynthia Murphy, Jody Nelson, Ronald Rasp, and Ricky K. Rasp


.
My dad's dad's dad: Peter Rasp Sr. born maybe 1880 apx in Holland.
And his father was maybe Edward Rasp born maybe 1860's....
.
My dad's dad, Peter Jr., and their family, immigrated to Winnipeg in Canada around 1910's and then went to Alameda, CA around 1920's.
.
My dad's dad's siblings might be: William J. (1909), Helen (Curl), Hendrina, and Martina

.
William James Rasp married Merle. Their child: James William Rasp.
.
Helen Rasp married a Curl: their daughter: Dorothy Schaffer (DOB 1927)
.

Ronald Marinus Rasp:
1948-07-24 - 2014-10-14

.


.
Robyn wrote:
I also have 3 brothers and 2 sisters from my dads side of the family. One of them is Uncle Jim's daughter tho

.
Sister of Robyn: Kristy

.

.
Anika:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010987393249&fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

.


My Dads Brothers Kids Ricky And Robyn
.
My name is Joseph Scott Arnold, DOB 1985-02-11 Monday 6 PM PST

3839 Pacific 163. Born at hospital in Forest Grove, OR USA

.

My Dad: Donald Melvin Rasp: DOB 1950-09-26

Los Angeles, CA USA

.

My dad's brother: Ronald Marinus Rasp (Ron): DOB 1948 APX

Maybe Los Angeles, CA USA

.

My dad's older brother is Ron

.

Ron's son: Ricky

Ron's daughter: Robyn DOB 1979, age 38 as of 2017 ?

.

.

Ron's addresses: where he has lived:

.

29 Palms, CA USA
Semmes, AL
Van Nuys, CA
Lebec, CA

.

Addresses and contact info stuff:
.
70805 29 Palms Hwy, Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
(760) 367-3274     (760) 361-3723
.
http://radaris.com/~Robyn-Rasp/592201046
.


My dad's brother was Ronald Marinus Rasp who was born in 1948 in Cali. Their parents were Peter Marinus Rasp from Amsterdam and Mary Margaret Hocking / Atkins. My dad's name is Donald Melvin Rasp / Arnold. My dad has a half-brother named Jim Atkins. My dad's brother, Ronald, died in 2014. My dad was born in Los Angeles & was adopted around 1953. My dad's dad lived in Alameda.

.

Robyn M Rasp ~37 Twentynine Palms, CA

Related to:

Background Check Get Report

Background View records
Contact information Look up
Family members 1 found
Residences *** 29 Palms
Property records View results
Marriages & Divorces Check status
Lawsuit records View results

Phones & Addresses Get Report

Mentions about Robyn Rasp Possibly related

Robyn Rasp Public records

Robyn M Rasp, Twentynine Palms, Ca - People Search Service
Provides instant reports with publically available data including (if available): Date of birth, Address History, Properties, Relatives, Neighbors, Social profile searches, Genealogy searches, Marriage/Divorce records, Lawsuite records, Bankruptcies, Criminal check
Robyn M Rasp, Twentynine Palms, Ca - Public Records Database
Provides contact information and detailed background report with public records (if available): Full Name, Age, Phone, Address, Prior Residences, Relatives, Neighbors, Bankruptcies, Judgments, Liens, Businesses, Properties, Work Info











All data offered is derived from public sources. Radaris does not verify or evaluate each piece of data, and makes no warranties or guarantees about any of the information offered. Radaris does not possess or have access to secure or private financial information. Radaris is not a credit reporting agency and does not offer consumer reports. None of the information offered by Radaris is to be considered for purposes of determining any entity or person's eligibility for credit, insurance, employment, housing, or for any other purposes covered under the FCRA.
Login
to view premium data

More results forRobyn Rasp

Drummond, OK

Fontana, CA

Twentynine Palms, CA
View more...


.
2017-01-27 Friday 9 PM AC THD Q1 HCM VN JSA
JOEYARNOLDVN 

No comments:

Post a Comment