Wednesday, February 8, 2017

EMAIL to MONTOUR PICKETT FAMILY TREE WEBSITE TOAY 2017-02-08 WEDNESDAY 6 PM TLJ THD


My maternal grandma is Dwana Irene Pickett.
http://www.montourhinman.com/aqwg22.htm#270.
.
This email was sent to email provided from the MONTOUR PICKETT FAMILY TREE WEBSITE:
.
I'm connected to your family tree to surname PICKETT:
.
.
.
My maternal grandma was Dwana:
Dwana married Richard Erwin Morehead.

.
You can add to your tree.
.
My grandparents had 4 kids:
My mother, Marilyn Kathleen Morehead: DOB 1951
Karen Jean Morehead
Brian Morehead
.
My Facebook is:
I added my mom and brother in the CC.
.
You can email us or find us on Facebook.
.
If you want, contact us.
.
I love finding people in my family.
.
I don't care if you are directly connected to my family or not. I like to see how many degrees away I can get while still finding connection. I'm almost 32 years old now.
.
I encourage you to add us to your tree.
.
I think, the more the merrier.
.
Joey Arnold
2017-02-08 WEDNESDAY 6 PM TLJ THD
JOEYARNOLDVN




.

Additional info from your website:
.
Richard MOREHEAD was born on 13 Jun 1927. Richard married Dwana Irene PICKETT.

Dwana Irene PICKETT [Parents] was born on 21 Jan 1927. Dwana married Richard MOREHEAD.


George COLBERT was born on 2 Jul 1926. George married Anatha Jean PICKETT.

Anatha Jean PICKETT [Parents] was born on 19 Jul 1930. Anatha married George COLBERT.


Carl TRUEX was born on 13 Nov 1910. Carl married Lyla Eunice SMITH.
Lyla Eunice SMITH [Parents] was born on 10 Nov 1915. Lyla married Carl TRUEX.

.


.
.  

No comments:

Post a Comment